Saint Clare Medical Outreach Van
Espanol Solamente 302.575.8222
As a full-service doctor’s office on wheels, the Saint Clare Medical
Outreach Van travels the streets of Wilmington and New Castle County delivering
medical care to people who are homeless, poor and uninsured. Over the
years, more than 80,000 patient visits have been conducted from the Van.
Every day, the Van’s staff vaccinates children who are uninsured,
dispenses medications for people with prescriptions they cannot afford
to fill, and provides ongoing medications for people with chronic illnesses
and acute medical problems.
- Patients are treated on a “walk-in” basis, first-come, first-served.
- Patients must arrive early to receive a number in order to be seen by the doctor.
- Sick or urgent visits may be given preference over routine visits at the
discretion of the doctor or nurse.
- If you are not registered as a regular patient, you will be interviewed
by a staff member to determine if we can help you.
- All medical forms must be shown to staff at the time of your arrival.
- Patients registered at other clinics or with Medicaid cards cannot be seen.
No medical insurance? No medical assistance?
The Saint Clare Medical Van is a place you might find medical help. Come
visit us at the following locations:
Si usted no tiene – Seguro medico – Ayuda medica
La Van Medica de Saint Clare es el sitio donde puede ser ayudado. Venga
y visitenos en estas localidades:
Mid-County Senior Center (1st & 3rd week)
Shiloh Baptist Church (2nd and 4th week)
Kingswood Community Center (1st & 3rd weeks)
Knollwood Community Center (2nd & 4th weeks)
Community Education Building (1st & 3rd weeks)
Rose Hill Community Center (2nd week)
Canaan Baptist Church (4th week)
Claymont Community Center (1st & 3rd weeks)
Academia Antonia Alonso ( 2nd & 4th weeks)