Join Our EMS Team!
Want to Join Our Team? Here’s What We’re Looking for:
Emergency Medical Technicians
- State of Delaware EMT-B
- National Registry EMT-B 1 to 2 years of experience as an actively practicing
EMT for a pre-hospital emergency medical services agency (preferred)
- AHA Healthcare Provider CPR/AED High School Graduate or GED Valid Driver's
License PHTLS (or the ability to obtain within first year of employment)
- State of Delaware Emergency Vehicle Operators License (or the ability to
obtain within 6 months)
- National Registry Paramedic
- 5+ years experience preferred
Working with us means:
- Saint Francis EMS will fully sponsor competition of CCEMT-P
- Access to Saint Francis Healthcare Level III Trauma Center, Primary Stroke
Center, NICU, clinical OR, ICU, ED, and CATH Lab
- Supported critical care continuing education
Benefits include competitive pay, in-house training, 24/72 hour shifts
or daytime 2-2-3 shifts, 403(b) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement
(up to $4,200 annually) and room for advancement!
Click here to apply online!