About Saint Francis LIFE
Saint Francis LIFE Is the Newest Healthcare Choice for Seniors Living in
New Castle County
LIFE is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). This unique
model of care helps seniors live safely at home with assistance from a
team of compassionate healthcare experts.
LIFE offers a total solution for seniors who experience health problems
that limit their daily activities. By providing complete medical, health
and social services in a centralized location, as well as in participants’
homes, LIFE enables seniors to live independently. For the convenience
of our participants, transportation is included.
LIFE serves individuals who:
- Are 55 or older
- Live in the service area
- Are certified by the state at a nursing home level of care
- Can live safely at home with the support of the LIFE Team
Advantages of LIFE
Saint Francis LIFE offers many advantages for participants and their caregivers:
- LIFE supports the participant’s desire to stay in their own home.
- LIFE offers complete, coordinated, continuing care by a team of healthcare experts.
- LIFE provides many medical and support services that other plans do not cover.
- LIFE provides peace of mind to participants and their families.
The Saint Francis LIFE Team
LIFE services are provided by a team of professionals and specially trained
support staff who are experts in caring for seniors living in the community.
These experts have valuable skills and experience to assist program participants
to remain comfortably at home. The team takes the time to get to know
each participant well.
LIFE Team Members include:
- Primary care practitioner (MD, NP)
- Social worker
- Physical therapist
- Occupational therapist
- Recreation therapist
- Personal care aide
Note: Pending CMS and State Administering Agency of Delaware's approval. 9-27-17