Apply for Residency
Thank you for your interest in applying to our residency program. Applications
to our program are only reviewed through the Electronic Residency Application
Service (ERAS). We encourage applicants to apply when ERAS begins accepting
applications, which is typically in mid-September. The residency participates
in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD. Foreign nationals who require
visa sponsorship must obtain a J-1 Visa sponsored through the ECFMG.
- Graduates of medical schools in the U.S. and Canada accredited by the Liaison
Committee on Medical Education (LCME) and/or
- Graduates of medical schools in the U.S. and Canada accredited by the American
Osteopathic Association (AOA)
Graduates of medical schools outside the U.S. and Canada who meet one of
the following qualifications:
- Have a current valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign
Medical Graduates (ECFMG) and/or
- Have a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a U.S. licensing
- Completion of medical school within five years or be involved in current
clinical practice (observerships do not count as clinical practice)
ERAS Common Application Form: Please make sure the following are included:
- Dean’s Letter
- Completed Application Form
- Three letters of reference
- Passing scores with no more than 1 failed attempt on the USMLE Step 1,
Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS or COMLEX-USA Level 1, Level 2-CE and PE
- Personal statement explaining your interest in Family Medicine
Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
We are not able to provide status updates on applications or provide letters
of regret. For any questions, please contact our residency coordinator,
Valerie Hazzard, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, thank you for your interest in our program.